This Introductory Lectures in Psychoanalysis course at the Institute of Psychoanalysis will introduce Sigmund Freud’s core ideas and that of his followers within the British Psychoanalytical Society. It is a comprehensive yet accessible overview of psychoanalytic ideas – perfect for those without any prior knowledge.
- Learn about the origins of Psychoanalysis.
- Understand the key concepts of Psychoanalytic theory.
- Discover how Psychoanalytic ideas can be applied broadly, beyond clinical practice
This course consists of:
- 14 recorded lectures, with subtitles
- 14 transcripts of the lectures
- 19 PDF readings included
- Suggested further reading for each lecture
- 61 study questions to help you to check your understanding of the course materials
- a glossary of terms